Tax Advising, Audit, Consulting, Optimization, Documentation, Planning, Training, VAT Tax Representative in Warsaw
TAX CONSULTING is the service of advising on rights and obligations under tax regulations. Such tax consulting activities include:
- Activities relating to giving advice, providing opinions and explanations relating to tax obligations;
- Activities relating to keeping tax books and other records for tax purposes;
- Activities relating to preparation of tax returns and submissions.
What can we offer to Our Clients?POLFINANS has a long tradition of supporting both Polish and foreign entrepreneurs who are interested in doing business in Poland. Financial consulting services offered to Our Clients include:
- counselling taxpayers and tax remitters,
- providing written and oral advice,
- quick and essential advice via e-mail,
- analysis and revision of draft agreements in terms of tax risks,
- analysis of contracts concluded by connected parties,
- analysis of changes in tax law for Clients’ legal position,
- tax advice on mergers, acquisitions and transformations,
- tax structures,
- drawing up applications and documents necessary to launch business activity,
- applying for tax rulings,
- representation in tax inspections and proceedings,
- filing complaints with administrative courts,
- VAT tax representative for non-EU entities,
- tax audit,
- tax planning,
- tax optimization,
- transfer pricing documentation,
- tax training,
- advice on other public burdens (customs, social security contributions).
We render services in the form of:
- Regular support;
- Incidental support;
- Completion of a project comprising several tasks.
Inquiry about rendering VAT agent services:
How much does it cost?Tax consulting services offered by POLFINANS are fully tailored to the needs and expectations of each Client. Accordingly, the cost of service, billing method as well as payments are agreed directly with each Client. Regular Clients are eligible for attractive lump sum payment arrangements.