Human Resources (HR) and Payroll Services in Warsaw
- keeping personal files, documentation, reporting, personnel correspondence etc.;
- checking formal compliance and completeness of personnel documents with legal requirements;
- providing information about important dates and deadlines following from personal files and legal regulations;
- preparing payroll for employees and contractors;
- filling in bank transfer forms for Personal Income Tax, social security contributions etc.;
- keeping obligatory record of employees' remunerations;
- preparing declarations for social security contributions (ZUS), Personal Income Tax (PIT) and contributions for the National Disabled Persons Rehabilitation Fund (PFRON);
- preparing annual tax information for employees and contractors (PIT-11 or PIT-40);
- servicing expatriates.
Inquiry about rendering payroll services:
How much does it cost?Human Resources and payroll services offered by POLFINANS are fully tailored to the needs and expectations of each Client. Accordingly, the cost of service, billing method as well as payments are agreed directly with each Client. Regular Clients are eligible for attractive lump sum payment arrangements.